Microsoft Windows® Embedded CE 6.0 R2 is the latest version of Microsoft´s operating system for small and embedded real-time systems. This course will give you the necessary skills to create powerful Windows® Embedded CE 6.0 R2 OS solutions.
The course is part of the Microsoft Official Training Program and we are a Microsoft Authorized Trainer.
Audience The course is aimed toward developers working on Windows® Embedded CE 6.0 R2 platform development with device drivers and BSP´s, and developers wanting a deep understanding of how to configure and adapt advanced Windows® Embedded CE 6.0 R2 OS images.
Objectives After completing this course, the student will:
- Have a good understanding of the operating system architecture.
- Have a good understanding of the build system.
- Understand what the different tools in the tool suit do and how they are used.
- Use the tools to configure, adapt, build, debug and test a Microsoft Windows® Embedded CE 6 operating system image for custom hardware.
- Operating System Overview
- Tools for Platform Development
- Operating System Internals
- Operating System Components
- The Build System
- The Board Support Package
- Device Driver Concepts
- Customizing the OS Design
- Application Development
- Testing & Verification